Listen Up, Class.

I unknowingly allowed one comment to be published on a posting that offended another person/people. I apologize for allowing this to happen. Therefore, in the name of fairness, because the original post has been displayed for a while, I have allowed the retort to be published.

BUT, in the future I will begin moderating all comments posted more carefully. I don't intend to become the moderating God, because although my beliefs may differ from yours, I believe everyone has the right to voice their own opinion. If those opinions become too heated and personal insults begin to be exchanged, I will remove comments from both sides.

This site is NOT about hurting one another's feelings and starting wars with words. It is about seeing what I see and walking through my mental progression on how I deal with these 911 calls. It is intended for enjoying the philosophy that lives within each story. My stories, whether positive or negative, are writen in hopes that they make you sit back and think about your own life.

This blog was started to educate and entertain people and will not become a forum for bashing one another.

Comments

Popular Posts